Professional HVAC Contractor You Can Trust
Welcome to the L.B. HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING Web Site.
Established in 1972, our company is pleased to sell, install, maintain, repair and service heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Get in touch with us for top quality services around Toronto, York and North York.
We thank you for your business.
Please wait for the SPRING PROMOTION to be announced at a later date.
In the meantime, please review this handy Pre-Service Checklist. This will provide us a clear picture of what is happening prior to our arrival which means less time and money spent for us to establish or it can even assist you with resolving any issues without having to pay for a service call.
- Find out where all your heating & cooling systems are located
- Perform the basic troubleshooting steps i.e. check the thermostat programming; check the thermostat battery; check the breaker; switch off the system and re-set it
- For furnaces and/or air handlers: check your air filter as dirty filters are a common cause of problems
- Make a note of the make/model/dimensions of air filter if you would like us to get one for you
- Write down the model & serial number of your equipment
- Be ready to clearly explain what symptoms or problems you have noticed. If you get a fault code, and then clear it, please make sure you write down the error code or message
- Make sure you know when exactly any problems began
- Make sure the system is accessible to the dealer; remove anything blocking access to your system
- If your system’s equipment is in an attic or crawl space, please make this clear when you schedule your appointment and make sure the equipment is easily accessible
- Keep any pets in a separate room so that they do not disturb the dealer or get hurt. Ensure there is an adult (18 or over) to legally allow entry and be present during the call
- Be prepared to answer the phone. If a technician calls & cannot get hold of someone, they will proceed to their next call
- If you rent, make sure you have your landlord’s permission to have your system serviced. We will not service a rental property without the landlord’s approval
- If your air conditioner or heat pump is frozen, shut it off before the technician arrives so it’s thawed and ready for service
- Keep a file on hand with information on all prior services performed on the system
- Have a form of payment ready for the technician – Cash, Cheque, or eTransfer
Choosing the Right HVAC System
Before buying a new air conditioning system, you should know that there are so many options and factors to consider. First of all, it is important that you choose a system that best fits your needs and budget. Secondly, the size and age of your home or office should be taken into consideration.
Selecting an HVAC is not something you can do with much confidence. At LB HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, not only do we sell HVAC systems, but we also help you select the right one for your house. We determine initial cost, warranty protection, service options and operating cost.
Get in touch with us for any further information.
Allow us to help you select the right type of HVAC equipment for your needs.
Comprehensive Range of Services
LB HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING provides you with the best solutions when it comes to your HVAC systems. We have over 40 years' experience working with all types of heating and air conditioning units. Our extensive range of services includes:
Our business hours:
- Monday to Thursday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday – 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
No job is too big or too small for us. Count on us for reliable, prompt and professional services.
Our experts are always prepared to provide you with sales, service, installation and repairs of your HVAC systems.
Why Choose Us?
- Extensive years of experience
- Open from Monday to Saturday
- Highly competitive rates
- Fully certified, insured and qualified staff
- Exceptional workmanship
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction